22 June 2017

Dan Byron on the Miracles Around Us Each Day

"One afternoon, at some sort of parish event, one of the young women from the parish asked me, 'You believe in miracles, don't you?'

"My response was simply, 'No.'

"Somewhat shocked she said, 'Given some of your conversations with people around me, I thought you had been through all sorts of stuff, and you don't believe in miracles?'

"'No, it is not a matter of belief, I depend on them.'

"'Depend how?'

"'If you have a few minutes, sit here and I will share some of the events with you.', and so it began…"

In a recent commentary, writer Dan Byron reflected on miracles happening around each of us each day and our need to be attentive to them.

To access Mr. Byron's complete post, please visit:

Catholic Stand: Miracles Happen All The Time (4 JUN 17)

No comments:

Post a Comment