10 March 2018

On YouTube's Lizzie Estella Reezay's Conversion to Catholicism

"YouTube star Lizzie Estella Reezay of the YouTube channel LizziesAnswers has announced that she’s converting from Protestantism to Catholicism.

"'I want everyone to know that I hated that this was happening,' she explains in a recent video. 'I fought so hard to get out of this intellectually. I did not want to be Catholic. Not only did I think Catholicism was wrong, I just didn't like the vibe of Catholicism. I wanted to be anything but Catholic.'

"She explains how hard it was for her to make her announcement video because she knew many of her Protestant family and friends would perceive it to be a betrayal. But, she explains, she was obliged to become Catholic by the force of one simple fact: it was true."

A recent ChurchPOP post offers a look at her conversion and at how she reached her decision.

To access this post, please visit:

ChurchPOP: Major Protestant YouTube Star Announces She's Converting to Catholicism (19 FEB 18)

No comments:

Post a Comment