17 August 2022

Cecilia Pigg on Creating/Nurturing the Atmosphere of One's Home

"I use a five year journal, where each day I answer one question in a few sentences, and every year on that same day I answer the same question again. Then, over time, I can go back and look at what answers I gave from one year to the next.

"Yesterday's question made me put the book down and think for a long time. The question was a fill-in-the-blank that read, 'I cultivate an atmosphere of ________ at home.'

"Hmmm … What kind of atmosphere do I cultivate in my home? Do I even try to create andnurture a certain atmosphere?"

In a recent commentary, writer Cecilia Pigg reflected on how one's disposition and decorations can influence the atmosphere of one's home, including its effect on visitors.

To access Mr. Kosloski's complete post, please visit:

Aleteia; Cecilia Pigg: What does your home say about you? (16 AUG 22)

No comments:

Post a Comment