14 December 2023

Fr. Joe Newman, OSFS, on Advent and God's Waiting and Loving

"If you read these reflections, you know I love using stories! I share this quality with my older brother, Fr. Michael Newman, OSFS. Like many Oblates, we use stories in all of our homilies. Today, I'm going to tell another story; it is a hard story. However, I believe we have a spirituality that gives insight into the whole human story. Therefore, I do not need to hide from hard stories."

In a recent commentary based on the passing and funeral of one of his brothers, Father Joe Newman, OSFS, reflected on the relationship between Advent and God's standing, waiting, and loving us throughout our lives..

To access Fr. Newman's complete post, please visit:

De Sales Weekly: Provincial's Reflection:
Standing, Waiting, Loving (14 DEC 23)

No comments:

Post a Comment