20 April 2022

Cecilia Pigg on Good-sotting

"Have you good-spotted today? Oh, you've never good-spotted before? Well, let me explain  . . .

"The number of things that go right in a day far outweigh the bad things we experience. If you don't believe that, think back on the last 24 hours with an open mind. It's tricky because we naturally notice negativity and our own suffering.

"But, like anything we struggle with in this way, we can reverse our natural tendencies and old habits by building new habits. I'll use something that happened to me today to explain how this can be done."

In a recent commentary, writer Cecilia Pigg reflected on how to make "good-spotting" part of one's life.

To access Mr. Kosloski's complete post, please visit:

Aleteia; Cecilia Pigg: How I'm learning to "good-spot" my way to happiness (19 APR 22)

No comments:

Post a Comment