23 October 2011

"Always Go to the Funeral"

"I believe in always going to the funeral. My father taught me that."

In an essay recently posted on the This I Believe website, Deirdre Sullivan (an attorney from Brooklyn, New York) reflects on the importance of simple acts of human kindness, such as paying respects at funerals.

To access Ms. Sullivan's complete essay, please visit:

This I Believe: Always Go to the Funeral

To access a National Public Radio/All Things Considered presentation of this essay, please visit:

NPR: All Things Considered: Always Go to the Funeral (8 AUG 05)

This I Believe, Inc., is a not-for-profit organization that works to engage youth and adults from all walks of life in writing, sharing, and discussing brief essays about the core values that guide their daily lives.

For more information about This I Believe, please visit:

This I Believe

No comments:

Post a Comment