22 May 2012

Randy Hain on Surrender and Strength

“What is the connection between surrender and strength?  Surrendering to Christ and putting His will before my own for the first time over six years ago was the very moment I felt stronger than any other time in my life.   The strength of the Lord flowed through me, energized me, gave me courage and put me on the path to a life of discipleship filled with meaning.  But, my soul’s conversion would not have been possible without absolute trust in Him and the recognition that I had to give up control and experience the death of my old self.  Even more importantly, I have come to recognize that my surrender and conversion is an ongoing process and not a one time event.”

In a recent commentary, Randy Hain, Senior Editor for The Integrated Catholic Life, reflected on the role of surrendering to Christ in our lives.

To access Mr. Hain’s complete post, please visit:

The Integrated Catholic Life: Surrender and Strength (29 MAR 12)

No comments:

Post a Comment