05 February 2013

Brandon Vogt Interview with Cardinal Timothy Dolan

“Today’s interview is a little unusual. First, it took place about a year ago, so I’ve waited awhile to post it. Second, I was actually the person being interviewed. Nevertheless, since it was such a great conversation with one of the Church’s most fascinating leaders, I thought I’d share it here.

Back in November 2011, I had the pleasure of chatting with Cardinal Timothy Dolan. He invited me onto his weekly radio show, then called "’A Conversation with the Archbishop’ and now called ‘Conversation with Cardinal Dolan’, and along with co-host Fr. Dave Dwyer we had a blast. Cardinal Dolan was just as warm, funny, and gracious as he comes across in his preaching and writing.”

In a recent post, writer Brandon Vogt presented this recent interview with Cardinal Dolan. In this interview, a number of topics were discussed that focused on the Church and the new media .

To access the complete interview, please visit:

Brandon Vogt: Interview with Cardinal Timothy Dolan – On the Church and New Media (30 JAN 13)

No comments:

Post a Comment