11 October 2018

Rebecca Hamilton on Why Main Catholic Despite Church Scandals

"Public Catholic reader Pagansister asked me why I stayed Catholic in the face of 20 years of dark scandal involved deep failures on the part of the priesthood, the bishops, and as has recently come to light, the papacy going back at least to Pope Paul VI.

"This column, which I wrote for the National Catholic Register, is my answer to her and also to myself."

In a recent commentary, writer  Rebecca Hamilton reflected on the reasons she continues to remain Catholic, despite the scandals going on within the Church (including the reality of the Real Presence of Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament).

To access her complete post, please visit:

Public Catholic: Rebecca Hamilton: I Will Not Leave the Catholic Church. This is Why. (25 SEP 18)

No comments:

Post a Comment