31 October 2018

Marcel LeJeune on Evangelization Advice For Catholic Priests

"A seminarian I know recently asked me the following question: 'What can I do as a priest to help people become missionary disciples?' . . .

"I have been blessed to have many priests play a big part of my life. One thing that almost all my friends who are priests will tell you is I love Jesus and the Catholic Church. So, all of what I am going to say flows out of that love and a desire to see the Church be renewed."

In a recent Catholic Missionary Disciples commentary, writer Marcel LeJeune reflected on answers to this question, including modeling an authentic life as a disciple of Jesus; planning, programing, and structuring all of a parish's efforts towards evangelization and discipleship; and preaching the truth.

To access the complete Catholic Missionary Disciples post, please visit:

Catholic Missionary Disciples: A Layman's (Somewhat) Solicited Advice For Catholic Priests

No comments:

Post a Comment