04 March 2023

Cecilia Pigg on the Difference between Begrudging Love and Real Love

"Could you make me a cup of coffee? Could you read this book to me? Could you get me some water? Could we have a planning meeting for my 2023 production of The Grinch?

"These are some of the questions that make up the soundtrack of my day, from the mouths of my husband and boys.

"And do you know how I answer such questions? Poorly. I may answer 'yes' to most of them, but I do so through gritted teeth, or with an internal grimace and fake smile on my face."

In a recent commentary, writer Cecilia Pigg reflected on the difference between begrudging love and love rooted in joy and freedom..

To access Mr. Kosloski's complete post, please visit:

Aleteia; Cecilia Pigg: What happened when I started noticing real love in my life (28 FEB 23)

No comments:

Post a Comment