19 March 2023

Fr. Michael Rennier on Making an Annual Retreat

"Every year, I make a week-long spiritual retreat in rural Missouri. I've been on all sorts of retreats in my life - Cursillo, ACTS, diocesan clergy retreats, days of recollection, Lifeteen youth camp, guided Ignatian exercises, parish retreats to the lake, and many more. I've found each and every one helpful in its own way with great speakers, time for spiritual development, and plenty of time to bond with the other people. If your parish offers a retreat, I highly recommend considering it."

In a recent commentary, Father Michael Rennier reflected on some of the reasons why making an annual retreat can be good for a person.

To access Fr. Rennier's complete post, please visit:

Aleteia: Fr. Michael Rennier: Why an annual retreat can be so good for you (19 MAR 23)

No comments:

Post a Comment