13 March 2023

Bishop Tobin on Things Every Catholic Home Should Have

"I recently came across a random online posting that lists '5 things nobody has in their home anymore.' The list includes DVDs, CDs, a file cabinet, a wall calendar and take out menus. Obviously the list is compiled by a Millennial or some other post-modern sort. I have to confess that I have all five of the things that 'nobody' has in their home anymore. I'm not sure what that means except that I'm pretty old.

"But, the list got me thinking about five things every Catholic should have in their homes. . . ."
.
In a recent commentary, Bishop Thomas J. Tobin, of the Diocese of Providence (RI), reflected on these items that "every Catholic should have in their homes," including a Bible and a crucifix.

To access Bishop Tobin's complete essay, please visit:

The Imitation of Christ: 5 Things Every Catholic Home Should Have (2 MAR 23)

No comments:

Post a Comment