17 May 2023

Regina Andrews on Opening Our Hearts to God's Answers to Our Prayers

"Trudging from my manager's office, I kept my eyes down and followed the well-worn carpet back to my cubby. Sinking back into my office chair, I turned towards the window. From here on the 10th floor I could see people enjoying the park next door.

"I watched them, some strolling, some out for a lunchtime run, some sitting and reading, others walking their dogs. All around, May was in full bloom. . . . But I wasn't interested in any of that. I was preoccupied with the unsatisfactory job performance review I had just received."

In a recent commentary, writer Regina Andrews reflected on how God answers our prayers, but sometimes we have to know where to look and open our hearts to listen..

To access Ms. Andrews's complete post, please visit:

Aleteia: Regina Andrews: There's so much to look forward to! (16 MAY 23)

No comments:

Post a Comment