13 October 2023

Fr. Jack Kolodziej, OSFS, on St. Margaret Mary and Salesian Spirituality

"Before I was introduced to St. Francis de Sales, I was acquainted with one of his spiritual daughters, St. Margaret Mary Alacoque. Before I knew the centrality of the heart in the life of a devout Christian, I knew the image of the Heart of Christ and the call to conversion and consecration. Before I learned the Direction of Intention or the Spiritual Directory, I read the twelve promises that the Lord gave to those who honored His Sacred Heart."

In a recent commentary, Father Jack Kolodziej, OSFS, reflected on the message of St. Margaret Mary and its relationship to Salesian spirituality.

To access Fr. Kolodziej's complete post, please visit:

De Sales Weekly: Provincial's Reflection:
Margaret Mary, the Sacred Heart, and Salesian Spirituality (12 OCT 23)

No comments:

Post a Comment