27 March 2012

Father John Higgins on Seeing a Man Brought Back to Life

“Who doesn’t enjoy a good BBQ with friends? When I was asked to a young couple’s home for a Young Adult Ministry Home Mass and BBQ I packed my Mass kit and off I went. I arrived about 6:00 pm with a hearty appetite and was greeted by about 15 young people. Then the phone rang and everything changed. I had to drive about 10 miles to a hospital where there was an emergency call.”

In a recent commentary, Father John Higgins (Campus Minister and Religion Teacher at Bishop Garcia Diego High School, Santa Barbara, CA) reflected on a recent incident involving an apparently dead person coming back to life.

To access the complete post, please visit:

Saint Peter's List: Fr. Higgins: The Man I Saw Brought Back to Life (25 MAR 12)

No comments:

Post a Comment