11 April 2013

Adam Janke on the Evangelizing Power of Eucharistic Adoration

“Before my wife and I entered the Catholic Church in 2005 I found myself spending increasing amounts of time in Eucharistic Adoration at our local perpetual adoration chapel in Grand Rapids, MI. As a young twenty-something Baptist I was struck by the sense of peace I found in this ‘sacred space.’ During my three-year journey into the fullness of faith I started attending Adoration even before I went to Mass on a regular basis. The fast pace of life had left me constantly strained and stressed out and Catholic friends suggested I spend quiet time in prayer at Adoration to regain my bearings. The chapel was less distracting than praying at home and Protestant churches were not open late at night.”

In a recent commentary, Adam Janke, a parish director of religious education and youth minister, reflected on Eucharistic adoration and its power to touch hearts.

To access his complete post, please visit:

The Evangelizing Power of Eucharistic Adoration (2 APR 13)

No comments:

Post a Comment