04 April 2013

Fr. Longenecker on the Power of Simplicity and Authenticity as Christian Witness

“Why am I a Christian today? Why am I a Catholic today? It is because of the witness of authenticity. Put very simply–I am a Christian today because of the lived witness of my parents and I am a Catholic today because of the lived witness of two remarkable women – a mother and daughter.”

In a recent commentary, Father Dwight Longenecker (parish priest at Our Lady of the Rosary Parish, Greenville, SC) reflected on the power of the witness of simplicity and authenticity of love in the hearts of persons faithful to the teaching of Christ.

To access Fr. Longenecker’s complete post, please visit:

Standing on My Head: The Power of Simplicity and Authenticity (30 MAR 13)

Background information:

Dwight Longenecker - Catholic priest and author

No comments:

Post a Comment