27 July 2019

Lebanon, NH, High Schhol Senior and Her Pocket Food Pantry Ministry

"As soon as Lebanon High School senior Annabelle Stott saw a video on Facbeook about building pocket food pantries, she knew she wanted to bring one to Lebanon.

"'I ran to my parents' room the night I saw it and told them, 'I need to do this,' ' Stott recalled.

"Stott took the idea to the Lebanon High Interact Club, a high school version of the International Rotary Club, which was founded at LHS two years ago by Lebanon Rotary Club members and students.

"'They've been massive in helping out,' Stott said. 'If I wasn't there to be able to do something, they stepped up.'"

A recent Valley News article reported on Ms. Stott's pocket food pantry ministry.

To access the complete report, please visit:

Valley News: Pocket pantry fills 24-hour need for food, staples in Lebanon (25 MAY 19)

No comments:

Post a Comment