28 September 2020

Sarah Robsdottir on Advice from Mother Teresa on Becoming Closer to Jesus

"Coffee in hand, I started off the other morning zombie style - scrolling Facebook and ignoring the many things I had to do, including leading my kids in our customary prayer time.

"So when a video popped up on the screen titled 'Mother Teresa taught me this simple trick to become closer to Jesus,' I called the kids over - delighted to turn some spiritual instruction over to Father Gary Caster, a priest I've heard speak now and then, one who never disappoints.

"'Before you get out of bed,' he shared the story of guiding his sister on the basics of pursuing a spiritual life after she'd left the faith for 30 years, 'Say ‘Good morning, Jesus.'"

In a recent commentary, writer Sarah Robsdottir reflected on the importance of this advice form Mother Teresa.

To access Ms. Robsdottir's complete post, please visit:

Aleteia: Sarah Robsdottir: Mother Teresa's simple (really simple!) trick for becoming closer to Jesus (22 SEP 20)

No comments:

Post a Comment