13 November 2021

Fr. Jack Loughran, OSFS, on November, Saints, and Souls

"My house arrest just ended. I just got my car keys back and have permission to drive no longer than one hour distant from my home. You might think that, along with Richard Nixon, I might say, 'I am not a crook!' But, you'd be wrong.

"Different from Richard Nixon, my restrictions were a result of surgery on both of my feet. My sentence was staying off my feet for five weeks. Only short trips to the 'necessary room' and the kitchen were allowed. . . ."

In a recent commentary, Father Jack Loughran, OSFS, reflected on November as a time for sober reflection on a purpose for any sufferings/discomforts we may be faced with.

To access his complete post, please visit:

De Sales Weekly: Provincial's Reflection: Celebrating Those who Laid Down their Lives (27 MAY 21)

No comments:

Post a Comment