23 April 2024

Br. Andrew Lyons, O.P., on Easter People as Pilgrim People

"In April of 2022, a few months before taking the Dominican habit, I walked around the Notre Dame campus with a Dominican friar. A question had been on my mind for some time. 'Father,' I said, 'I don't think I understand Easter.' . . .

"He replied with an understanding but cautionary tone, 'Easter doesn't mean that we're done, that the work of the Christian life is over. It's a time of new life, of growth.'"

In a recent commentary using the example of Our Lady of Guadalupe, Brother Andrew Lyons, O.P., reflected on how, although we are still Easter people, we are still pilgrims on our journey..

To access Br. Andrew's complete post, please visit:

Dominicana: Easter People, Pilgrim People (19 APR 24) 

No comments:

Post a Comment