16 April 2024

Br. Ceslaus Kowalkowski, O.P., on Taking Time for Leisure

"I was never short of words growing up. So much so that my chatty ways often kept me from spending much quality time in silence. I can't say I was afraid of the silence but it never seemed that interesting. That is, until one day after my freshman year of college, when I was driving along Michigan's M-22, on my way to work at Arcadia Bluffs Golf Club. I was looking for the perfect song to 'pump me up' before work, when I realized no such song would ever come. After several days of my tired playlist, I decided to take a risk: turn off the stereo entirely. . . ."

In a recent commentary, Brother Ceslaus Kowalkowski, O.P., reflected on the importance of silence and letting God speak to us and on the importance of taking time for leisure.

To access Br. Ceslaus' complete post, please visit:

Dominicana: Stop and Stare (12 APR 24) 

No comments:

Post a Comment