02 May 2010

Thought Starters

Received from John Shay, Sr. (a.k.a. STROADE):

Think About It

"Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." -T.S. Eliot
===================
"To avoid criticism do nothing, say nothing, be nothing." - Elbert Hubbard
===================
"You can't always control the wind, but you can control your sails." - Anthony Robbins
===================
"To understand the heart and mind of a person, look not at what he has already achieved, but at what he aspires to." - Kahlil Gibran
==================
"I have found that being honest is the best technique I can use. Right up front, tell people what you're trying to accomplish and what you're willing to sacrifice to accomplish it." - Lee Iacocca
==================
"A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman's birthday but never remembers her age." - Robert Frost
==================
"Next time you're feeling sorry for yourself, consider that your garbage disposal eats better than 30% of the world's population."
==================
I told my doctor I can't exercise, because when I do I start to sweat and burn off fat, it smells like bacon and makes me hungry.
=================
An undertaker always puts a customer in his place.

No comments:

Post a Comment