19 December 2011

Deacon William Ditewig on a Dream Filled with Hope

“When I was a young man, I was strongly influenced . . . by the visions and dreams of the bishops of the Second Vatican Council.  Some of those men were young and were seeing visions; others were old and dreaming dreams. Now I'm an old man, and I've seen some of those early visions become reality, but so much more still remains a dream.

“What do I see in my dream?”

In a recent commentary Deacon William Ditewig reflected on a dream – a dream that initially is filled with despair, but ends up being, thanks to the openness Catholics at Midnight Mass, a dream filled with hope.

To access Deacon Ditewig’s complete post, please visit:

Deacons Today: Dalmatics and Beyond: An Old Man's Advent Dream for Christmas (16 DEC 11)

No comments:

Post a Comment