11 December 2015

Marketta Gregory on Making Room For Jesus During this Season



Years ago, I had a pin that I wore on my coat that said, “Jesus is the reason for the season.” But the phrase has become a bit worn and faded – not just on my pin but in my heart.

“I know I want to keep Christ in Christmas, but I want to invite him in a new way, a way that is deeper than a slogan. So I started asking others how they made room for Jesus in the most hectic time of the year, a time when calendars and to-do lists are full.”

In a recent commentary, writer Marketta Gregory reflected on ways one can make room for Jesus during this busy time.

To access her complete post, please visit: 

Old Colony Memorial: Simply Faithful: Make room for Jesus over the holidays (7 DEC 15)

No comments:

Post a Comment