21 September 2023

Fr. Joe Newman, OSFS, on Being Loveable - Just Because

". . . Even in times when I was not entirely likable, I would remain lovable. Recently, I have come to understand this more deeply. The most transformational experiences of love in my life occur during the times when I am weak, when I am broken, and when I don't feel like enough. That is when I have known love 'just because.' There is something in us that is lovable, and it cannot be wiped away, covered up, or erased. What could this be?"

In a recent commentary, Father Joe Newman, OSFS, reflected on how there is always something of God in our neighbor, which means there is something lovable in him/her.

To access Fr. Newman's complete post, please visit:

De Sales Weekly: Provincial's Reflection:
Just Because (21 SEP 23)

No comments:

Post a Comment