28 November 2023

Br. Jerome Masters, O.P., on Disc Golf and Discipleship

"If you ever have the joy of taking a drive through the Piney Woods of East Texas you'll find three things: pine trees, churches, and disc golf courses. The game of disc golf, for those who have no idea what it is, is similar to golf. Just replace the clubs and balls with frisbees and the holes in the ground with baskets, and you've got disc golf. I was introduced to the game by my brother-in-law in high school and was immediately hooked. I got to go out to the course, play 18 rounds and, if I had someone with me, have a pretty decent conversation."

In a recent commentary using the example of disc golf, Brother Jerome Masters, O.P., reflected on the importance of "creatively inviting people into the truth of the Gospel."

To access Br. Jerome's complete post, please visit:

Dominicana: Disc Golf and Discipleship (28 NOV 23) 

No comments:

Post a Comment