16 February 2012

The Conversion Story of Dr. Anders

"I grew up an Evangelical Protestant in Birmingham, Alabama. My parents were loving and devoted, sincere in their faith, and deeply involved in our church. They instilled in me a respect for the Bible as the Word of God, and a desire for a living faith in Christ. Missionaries frequented our home and brought their enthusiasm for their work. Bookshelves in our house were filled with theology and apologetics. From an early age, I absorbed the notion that the highest possible calling was to teach the Christian faith. I suppose it is no surprise that I became a Church historian, but becoming a Catholic was the last thing I expected."

In a recent commentary, A. David Anders, Ph.D., reflected on his conversion to the Catholic faith.

To access the complete post of Dr. Anders, please visit:

The Coming Home Network: A Protestant Historian Discovers the Catholic Church (13 FEB 12)

To access his website, please visit:

Calvinist to Catholic: A. David Anders, Ph.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment