09 July 2018

Patty Knap on a Recent Traffic Accident

"Last Sunday I happened to see a car accident right alongside my car.

"I was parking outside church, when a driver misjudged how much space he had to pass another car, badly scraping and denting it.  Fortunately he was going slowly and no one was injured.

"I was just a few feet away with my car windows open, and thought to myself, 'Oh no, here we go with the yelling and cursing and freaking out now.'   But that's not what happened in this case.  I witnessed a great encounter take place."

 In a recent commentary, writer Patty Knap reflected on the responses by drivers involved in a recent automobile accident she witnessed.

To access Ms. Knap's complete post, please visit:

Patheos: The Best Car Accident I've Ever Seen (1 JUL 18)

No comments:

Post a Comment