23 August 2023

Regina Andrews on the Spirit of Giving

"That was it, I met my deadline! With a sigh of satisfaction, I padded across the living room in my bare feet. Slipping on my flip-flops, I grabbed the house keys and decided to take a walk around the block. It was a good idea. The day was gorgeous! Blue sky, low humidity, and plenty of sunshine . . . even the birds were singing!

"As I finished up with my walk, I stopped at the mailbox at our condo complex and picked up the mail before I went back in the house to start dinner. I put the mail in a little stack in our usual spot and flipped through it before I hit the kitchen. Bills, bills, bills . . . and then an oversize flier caught my eye. . . ."

In a recent commentary, writer Regina Andrews reflected on the message of the spirit of giving that Jesus brought us.

To access Ms. Andrews's complete post, please visit:

Aleteia: Regina Andrews: Letting go … and the spirit of giving (21 AUG 23)

No comments:

Post a Comment