24 July 2011

Father Michael Najim on Letting Our Lights Shine

"The other day I was doing some grocery shopping at Shaw's Market.  For some reason I was in a bad mood, feeling rather irritable; but I guess that's the way most men feel when they have to go shopping.  As I was pushing the shopping cart around looking for the items on my list, I heard a man singing.  He wasn't just humming or singing quietly to himself; he was singing joyfully for all to hear."

In a recent thoughtful commentary, Father Michael Najim, Diocese of Providence Vocation Director and chaplain at La Salle Academy in Providence, reflected on the effects we have on others by the way we live.

To access Fr. Najim's complete post, please visit:

Live Holiness: Let Your Light Shine (22 JUL 11)

No comments:

Post a Comment