28 February 2019

Devin Rose on Saint Joseph

"As a Baptist, I didn't think too much about St. Joseph.

"In the first place, the Scriptures said very little about him, recording nothing of his actual words, and since as a good Protestant I believed that Scripture alone was the sole infallible rule of faith, that must mean that St. Joseph wasn't too important.

"Boy was I wrong, but I didn't know it at the time, and it was through a winding path that our Lord showed me the greatness of his foster-father."

In a recent commentary, writer Devin Rose reflected on Saint Joseph and his importance in the lives of God's people.

To access Mr. Rose's complete reflection, please visit:

ChurchPOP: How a Simple Novena to St. Joseph Changed This Convert's Life Forever (26 FEB 19)

No comments:

Post a Comment