30 March 2010

A Reflection on Talents

Yesterday's "Minute Meditation" reflection from St. Anthony Messenger Press:

"Wonderful Creator, you have gifted me with many talents. So often I see those talents as 'mine' and use them for my own purposes. Help me recognize that you have given me these gifts for a deeper purpose." (from the book, What Jesus Said and Why It Matters Now, by Timothy D. Fallon)

The Lord has graced me with a variety of different talents. I am aware of a number of these talents, and there are others I am not really aware of (although other people may be). Sometimes I forget or don't think to use these talents as I should. With the Lord's grace, may I use them in the way He wants me to and for whom/what He wants me to.

For more information about the book's author:
      Timothy D. Fallon

No comments:

Post a Comment